Sunday, January 9, 2011

Being His Yummy Girl-What every woman should know to maintain a healthy and tasty vagina for oral sex

It is no secret that I am an advocate of oral sex.  I love the experience but I don't like to perform on my partner when he tastes bad. Matter of fact, no one likes to perform oral sex when their partner is not so tasty.

I originally gave advice, to women, on making men tasty for oral sex in YummyMan the ebook. Now I feel it is only right to give a concise account, for women, on maintining vaginal health in preparation for oral sex.

Being His Yummy Girl speaks to all women and reiterates the basics of what every woman should know to maintain a healthy and tasty vagina. I want us all to enjoy the entire experience (giving and receiving) of oral sex.
Try not to take this information for granted. Spread the love. Pass this information on to those (men and women) who may benifit.
If you have any insight please leave a comment so that we can all benifit from your knowledge.

-YummyGirl '11

No comments:

Post a Comment