Friday, May 27, 2011

So in LOVE with you!- Ms Jill Scott ft. Anthony Hamilton-official video!

Dominion in NYC hosted the album listening party for Ms Jill Scott's new album entitled "Light of the Son".  She sounded flawless and blessed us with singing about 8 songs off of the new album.

The upcoming album is H-O-T!
And I had a blast that night- (If I told you the story of how that night came to be, you wouldn't believe me. So, all I will say is, thanks to Nhjelah and "Lance" Ms Jill Scott's Road Manager for making it happen) *BIG Smile* Only in NYC!

-Anyway,  I just saw this video and I am way excited that the album is gonna drop one week earlier than first thought.  The album now hits stores  June 21, 2011.  Make sure you support true artistry!

"So in LOVE with you!" is a feel good song and I can't help but to groove when I hear it.
Check out the new video.



Now-just imagine, you and your lover having a moment together dancing to this song, at home, when no one is watching.  Makes you feel good and wanna smile-don't it?

Find things like spontaneously dancing with your lover or doing other things that make you feel good together. It will strengthen the relationship and guarantee you a wonderful and intimate time together.

Better yet- dance together tonight, just because, and watch what happens. *wink-wink*

-YummyGirl '11

No comments:

Post a Comment